The purpose of this policy is to indicate how our company collects, uses and protects your personal data in the context of the use that you make of our services and this website. This use is made in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and also agree that you are responsible for compliance with any national or local laws relevant to its use. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you may not use nor access this website.Zaarefolks INC may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using this website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.
1. WHO IS PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The company responsible for processing the personal data relating to you and as collected when making use of our services and on this website is Zaarefolks Inc. Hereinafter referred to as “our company” or “we”.
2. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the information and data you provide us when you use our services and our website as well as information that you do not provide directly to us but are collected when using our website, such as time and duration connection etc, if you:
- Create an user account;
- Purchases from us;
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Use our contact form;
- Participates in surveys or competitions;
- When using our website;
- When you give us your business card (for example on a fair) We collect different types of information depending on the services you use and the use you make of our website.
When you create a user account: we collect the information you provide in the registration form; if you are a private person, your contact details include your address, name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and, if applicable, mobile number and fax number. If you are a company, we collect the above information as well as your company name and VAT number.
When you subscribe to our newsletter: we collect your name and e-mail address.
When you use our contact form: we collect the information you provide in the contact form, including your name, first name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
If you participate in surveys or competitions: we collect the information you provide us with in the survey or competition forms, including your name, first name and contact details.
When you give us your business card, all the information that is on your business card.
3. HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
Our company always collects and processes your personal data on the basis of one of the criteria provided by the law with a view to lawful processing. This processing has the following objectives:
- to provide the information you request and supply products / services you request and to improve the delivery, to handle complaints, and to guarantee a good after-sales service;
- improve your experience on our website, in particular by remembering your preferences and interests so that you are immediately presented with the products that best suit you and to treat any complaint related to this;
- to offer you loyalty benefits;
- to communicate with you e.g. via our newsletter to inform you about our offers and temporary offers and to keep you informed of any events;
- to manage our operations, including our inventory and product replenishment as well as our commercial and marketing strategy;
- to conduct our marketing and advertising campaigns;
- to prevent fraud;
- to ensure the security of the website;
- to carry out statistical analyses in relation to our customers, such as visiting and clicking behavior on our website, so that our services and products can be evaluated and, for example, we check whether promotional campaigns are effective. To process your personal data, our company always relies:
- either on the permission you have given in this context, explicitly (by checking the box provided for this purpose when surfing to our website or subscribing to our newsletter), or implicitly, whereby your permission is derived from your behavior on our website (e.g. by choosing to contact us using the contact form). In both cases, permission is always free and you always have the option to withdraw your consent;
- or on another criterion provided for by law: e.g. if the data collection is necessary for the performance of a contract in which you are one of the parties or if this is necessary for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation to which we are subject. In certain cases, the processing of your data may also be necessary to safeguard your essential interests or to achieve the legitimate interest of our company. Our company basically does not share your data with third parties, except – and by way of exception – in certain cases this information can be communicated to third parties, e.g. third parties who provide us services or who provide services on our behalf and for our account. This may involve marketing agencies such as Campaign Monitor, software such as App4sales and statistics management such as Google Analytics. Calling on such service providers and communicating your information helps us to provide and improve our services. Our company has entered into processor agreements with these third parties.
- HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR DATA / DO YOU GET ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND CAN YOU DELETE IT?
You have the right to access and view your data, the right to correct your data or request correction of your data, the right to delete your data, the right to oppose the processing of your data or against profiling, the right to limit the processing of your data and the right to transfer your data.
If, after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to:
-contact you, or;
–you may withdraw your consent for us to continue collecting, using, or disclosing your information.
You can withdraw your consent any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Your data will never be saved longer than necessary. The period during which your data is retained will in any case never be longer than is necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. The collected data is retained for as long as is necessary to provide our services and for the purposes described in point 3 above. The period during which your data will be saved will in any case never be longer than :
- the duration that your personal account is active
- the terms mentioned in the VAT regulations for storing personal data of customers
- the duration on which you are subscribed to our newsletter
- 6 months after handling a complaint
You will find the date of the last changes to this policy at the end of this page. This confidentiality policy can be changed on occasion without us notifying you in advance. We therefore recommend that you consult this policy regularly.
Our store is hosted on mrgoodhost.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Equinix data centers. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Stripe Inc. handles your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
8. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
You can contact us for more information or if you want to submit a complaint:
• through the contact form on our website
• via e-mail at the address email@example.com;
Date last modification: 28/02/202