Do you ship internationally?
As Zaarefolks, we say that we are very happy to deliver our baskets to you, wherever you live.
What is the feature of Bolga baskets?
The baskets are woven by our talented artisans by using elephant grass dyed with non-toxic fibers and vegetable dyes to create all natural, modern colors. Bolga baskets take easily shape with water due to the material which is elephant grass.If you apply the instructions we send, you can use the baskets during many years.
When I receive my order, I see that my basket is shapeless. What should I do?
Please do not be surprised when you receive your basket. The baskets are flattened and wrapped in sacks when shipping by courier. This does not damage the baskets. They are resilient and durable. When you unpack your basket please simply follow forming instructions below:
*Please shape your basket by lightly spraying with water, then let it dry. You can always do this maintenance in the future.
Do you sell wholesale?
Absolutely yes! Zaarefolks together with its almost 150 artisans are ready for your wholesale orders.Please contact us at email@example.com.
Do you do custom made baskets?
Yes, we do custom made basket after listening to your requests and learning the thoughts of our artisan about the basket.
Will the basket I ordered be the same as the basket in the photo?
We strive to deliver our high quality baskets made of pure and natural materials delicate colors and fine details to you. Since our baskets made by our skilled artisans are handmade from dyeing to production, there may be slight differences in our baskets.
- Simply dampen your basket in cold water or spray some cold water. If any avoid soaking leather.Please allow the basket to come into contact with water for a max. 2 minutes.Baskets left in water for a long time cause color loss and deterioration in the basket.
- Place the basket on a flat surface and use your hands to reshape the basket to its original appearance
- Let it dry completely. Do not keep it in wet places.
- When it dries, it will once again perfect!
- In case of soaking, do not dry the basket under direct sunlight. Since elephant grass is colored with natural dyes, sunlight can cause the basket colors to fade. Keep your basket in the shade to prevent color fading.
- Stains can be easily removed with a damp cloth.
- 1. As soon as we receive your order, we will send you an e-mail that the order has been received.
- 2. Our baskets are made to order by our skilled artisans and completed within 2 weeks. That’s why every basket is personalized. If you wish, you can make small changes to the basket you like or you can order a completely different basket pattern.
- 3. When we ship your order, you will receive an email about confirmation of shipping and receipt as well.
- 4. We send the baskets to many countries via DHL. You will receive a DHL tracking number once we ship your order.
Worldwide Shipping available, and will be calculated during the checkout process.
Our brand works with DHL for many countries due to its fast and safe deliveries. The products are delivered normally within 7 to 10 days after the baskets are given to by DHL. Due to Covid pandemic there might be some delays beyond our control.
Customs and Duties
Buyers are responsible for all customs, taxes, import duties, brokerage fees, or any additional charges that may apply. We are not able to inform about an estimated cost to you since the duties and taxes vary by country and the orders. We suggest that you contact your local customs office to make sure about your customs responsibility.
According to our experience:
Entering of the baskets to USA is duty free.
Uk and other Europe countries may have VAT and/or other custom duties. Please contact a custom office for more information.
Australia and New Zealand may be charged duty and GST. Please contact a custom office for more information.
Far east and other countries please contact a custom office for more information.
Zaarefolks is not responsible for delays due to customs.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
We accept all major Credit/Debit cards via Stripe.
Is Buying On-Line Safe?
Yes it is! All your payment information is processed by our partner Stripe Inc.
We do not store or process any payment information in our website.
Fair-trade from Bolga
Placing of Order
You need to add items to your cart and checkout.
Cancellation of Order
If the order has not already been processed and shipped by Zaarefolks, we gladly accept the cancellation of your order. However, if your order has already processedand shipped, please check our return policy.
Conditions of Return
1. If your basket has arrived damaged in transit, please get in touch with us by taking a quality photo of the basket within three days of receiving your order. This period is critical for us to claim with the shipping company.
2. If you have not received your order within 20 days (international) after sending you a tracking number and you think your order has been lost in transit, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s find a way together. Your happiness is more important than everything.
3. If you received the wrong basket, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
We do accept returns and exchanges under the following conditions:
– Contact us within: 3 days of delivery
– Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged;
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, We can’t accept returns for:
* Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
If one of the return conditions has been fulfilled for your basket and you have sent the basket to us, you will definitely be refunded.
If you haven’t received your refund yet after 5 days from notice of approval.
1. Please contact your bank and credit card company.
2. If there is no problem from your side, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and also agree that you are responsible for compliance with any national or local laws relevant to its use. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you may not use nor access this website. Zaarefolks may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using this website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.